Rent or Buy a Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Sioux Falls area water quality can differ from town to town. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of our most advanced filtration systems. Customized to individual homes and offices, experience the enhanced taste and performance of smart filtration that addresses the unique needs of your water type.
A Culligan drinking water system can eliminate up to 99% of your water system's contaminants*, including
- Chlorine and chloramines
- Mineral taste
- Pesticides and fungus
*contaminants may not be in your water
**RENT TO BUY*** -- Ask about our loyalty discount for rental systems!
You are entitled to a customer credit if you are renting and decide to purchase your system.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At Culligan, we strive to provide you with only the best service and equipment, but, if for any reason whatsoever, you are dissat- isfied with your Culligan system or service, we will refund 100% of your money in the first 30 days.
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- Saves money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and amazing baby formula
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating bulky pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- The Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with your local Culligan Man handling everything from installation to refills! Only Culligan can offer you that. We also offer elegant designer faucets in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
*Impurities are not necessarily in your water. Arsenic tested with maximum influent of 50 ug/L.
Invisible to the naked eye...Read More
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your water with a Free Water Test.
Chromium 6 is suspected of being a carcinogen...Read More
Chromium-6 (or hexavalent chromium) has recently been discovered in limited amounts in some water supplies. Chromium six is suspected of being a carcinogen, and should not be ingested at amounts above the federally mandated limits. We have never been alarmists, but if you are concerned about the quality of the water you drink, you might want to consider a reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is the only readily available system that reduces chromium-6.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants used by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels...Read More
Lead rarely occurs naturally in water; it usually gets into the water from the delivery system. Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels in tap water. Other sources include parts of the water delivery system such as lead solder used to join copper pipes, brass in faucets, coolers, and valves. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to solve your lead problem.